Faulty Wideband Oxygen sensor?

Hello

I have an issue with my oxygen sensor (spartan2 + LSU 4.2), basically it doesn’t read anything in tuner studio (stuck at 14.5 on the air/fuel ratio). I connected an led as described in the manual and no flashing happens whatsoever. I have also tested the 12v wire and also ground wires on the controller and are all fine. Could it be down to a faulty wideband oxygen sensor?

Thanks in advance

Can you do the tests in this post and report back, Spartan 2 Troubleshooting Guide - #4

Hi

Just tested the controller and the sequence is as follows… 1.65V for the first 2-3 seconds, then 3.3V for the another 3-4 seconds then permantely down to 2.2v. All these with ignition on.

please do the other two tests.

Hi I did the other two tests to no avail. I bought a new lsu 4.9 sensor also, tried both the old and the new one and they dont even get hot. The power cycle goes from 1.65v, to 3.3v then permanently down to 2.2v. So I guess the is controller faulty?

There are 2 grounds, black wire and white wire, are they both grounded?

Yes directly to battery.

sounds like a faulty controller

Can you supply a new one?

There is a 2 year warranty on the controller, if the controller is still under warranty I will send out a replacement.

Send me your email we ll talk from there.